Quebec is the province of Canada, which is covered with water bodies. It is dominated by French population and the weather there, is divided by southern and western region of Quebec. Part of Quebec has humid climate whereas some part has hot weather and remaining part faces extreme cold and snowy days. Due to this changing weather, sports activities like hunting, fishing, golf, snowmobiling, wildlife observation, national parks, water parks, hiking, skiing, cycling are enjoyed during summer and winter.
Estrie which is administered by Quebec has various natural parks. The highest population of Estrie lies in Sherbrook city. Estrie means ‘east’ which doesn’t cover all parts of eastern region but, partly covers the Eastern Townships. There are many tourists’ attractions in Estrie. Being close to nature, people prefer hôtel Estrie pour du repos. With so many activities going around, tourists visit this place at least once a year and the hotels are always booked.
Similarly, Quebec City that is surrounded by water bodies has various attractive waterfalls which are open in summer. Here are list of waterfalls that can attract you from anywhere to come down and enjoy that sparkling water –
- Montmorency falls is a beautiful site downtown Quebec City. It has a cable car that will take you to top from where you can take beautiful pictures. During winter, the same fall makes a huge cone at the bottom which is also known as sugar loaf.
- Canyon Saint Anne falls comes from the Sainte Anne du Nord River which falls from an altitude of 74 metres. There is an air canyon hooked with 3 suspension bridges which can enthusiast you when you sit and fly on it to view from top.
- Jean Larose Falls is the tallest of all falls which can be reached by climbing 400 steep steps.
- Delaney falls is situated in Vallee Bras du Nord which is close to nature and it’s easy to reach there by mountain bikes. The water is calm which gives you a chance to take a dip in it.
- Kabir Kouba falls are on the fertile land of St. Lawrence River which gives you a close view to natural glacial boulders, fossils and potholes.
- Chaudiere falls is a great site for picnic which gives you a view to scenic beauty through suspension bridge.
- Dorwin falls is one of the beautiful sites where the river flows in two different trails. This trail can lead you to different beautiful decks.
- Plaisance Falls is a kind of picnic zone where you have 1 km hiking trail that takes you to the bottom of the fall. It is close to Quebec City and is easy to reach.
- Saint Ursule falls is place where you can view nature from very close. Although there is a foot bridge to reach the falls but, people prefer exploring paths in forests nearby.
There are various things to explore in and around Quebec City but, waterfalls have always been an attraction for everyone. Get your flight ticket booked and find the relaxing place for yourself in this summer.